An error occurred while validating hresult visual studio
Welcome to our second post to inform Windows Store app developers about the most common failures being seen in the Windows Error Reporting (WER) telemetry across multiple Windows Store apps, and provide recommendations for how to avoid them. We invite you to read the introductory article for a more thorough discussion about WER and the availability of failure telemetry through the Store dashboard. Read() 0x1c 000000F0BAEECF20 00007FF82E3C1F3D Newtonsoft_Json_ni!
The possible reasons and the step for elimination are described below: Services.Usually the format needed to specify the database server is machinename\instancename.6) Alternative: If you still can’t get any connection, you may want to create a SQL account on the server, a corresponding SQL user on the database in question, and just use this username/password login data to connect to SQL Server.이 단계에서는 빌드마다 vdproj 파일의 Product Version, Product Code, Package Code를 변경하여 상위 버전의 Installer 배포 파일을 생성 할 수 있도록 지원합니다.이를 위해 정규식을 활용한 Package Code와 Product Code를 새로 생성하며 전달된 버전명으로 Product Version을 변경하는 vdproj 편집 툴을 개발하였고, 관심 있으신 분은 쪽지나 덧글 주시면 전달 드리겠습니다. You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional ASP.
NET 4 : in C# and VB section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions.
I got this error when I tried to use a C DLL, compiled by Visual Studio 2005 SP1, in a web application (ASP.
Net 2.0): “This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)” This happens due to a lot of reasons, you can check them at: reasons in my case were: 1- The target C DLL depends on 3 DLLs: msvcm80.dll, msvcp80.dll, and msvcr80version 8.0.50727.762.
b) In the list of services find SQL Server (instance name, by default it is EZPARTS5) and check its status, it must be Started (if it is not started, then right click on SQL Server and select Start from the context menu).
5) If you are using a named SQL Server instance, make sure you are using that instance name in your connection strings.
This is because the SP1 is installed on the development machine, while the production machine has these files but version 8.0.50727.42, thus, I installed Microsoft Visual C 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) on the production machine. familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en 2- My bad! I forgot to change the DLL’s active configuration to release, so you always have to check that before you deploy your application.